I didn't actually read this book - I listened to it. My recently increased commute time allows me time to listen to audio books. This is a great story - one of the all time classic survival tales. An eclectic collection of men crash land in the Sahara desert. A fight for survival ensues. I would come home from work listening to their struggle in the desert and feel more thirsty than usual. I have an increased appreciation for water. I saw the Jimmy Stewart movie many years ago - I want to rent it and watch it again. Also I heard the more recent version with Dennis Quaid is worth watching.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Flight of the Phoenix
I didn't actually read this book - I listened to it. My recently increased commute time allows me time to listen to audio books. This is a great story - one of the all time classic survival tales. An eclectic collection of men crash land in the Sahara desert. A fight for survival ensues. I would come home from work listening to their struggle in the desert and feel more thirsty than usual. I have an increased appreciation for water. I saw the Jimmy Stewart movie many years ago - I want to rent it and watch it again. Also I heard the more recent version with Dennis Quaid is worth watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment