I haven't escaped the vampire-romance-craze that has affected my sisters-in-law on both sides. Sarah was excited about the book when we stopped in on our way up to Idaho last month. She lent her copy to Ylfelynn who immediately started reading. (It turns out Ylfelynn's two little sisters were already fans). At one point on our trip, I found myself sitting idle in the van and I picked up and started reading it. After reading for a while, I wasn't sure I was going to make it to the end through all the swooning and the "he's so beautiful"s but I stuck it out - I had to find out what happens. I'm not sure I'm up for the next book - we'll see. It's good to see someone doing something original. I thought it was a good story.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Twilight
I haven't escaped the vampire-romance-craze that has affected my sisters-in-law on both sides. Sarah was excited about the book when we stopped in on our way up to Idaho last month. She lent her copy to Ylfelynn who immediately started reading. (It turns out Ylfelynn's two little sisters were already fans). At one point on our trip, I found myself sitting idle in the van and I picked up and started reading it. After reading for a while, I wasn't sure I was going to make it to the end through all the swooning and the "he's so beautiful"s but I stuck it out - I had to find out what happens. I'm not sure I'm up for the next book - we'll see. It's good to see someone doing something original. I thought it was a good story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment