Book 7. The last one. The end of the series. Harry Potter is retired. Or is dead. Or lived happily ever. (Don't want this to be a spoiler.) I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ylfelynn picked up the book the day of its release and we started reading it concurrently. She stayed up late a couple of nights and finished before me. Now we are reading it to the boys. I don't think I need to recommend this as any fan of the books is sure to want to read it. If anyone out there has only seen the movies, I must encourage you to read the books - you are missing out on a lot. If you need to borrow one of the seven books, let me know - I've got all of them ...
Monday, August 13, 2007
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Book 7. The last one. The end of the series. Harry Potter is retired. Or is dead. Or lived happily ever. (Don't want this to be a spoiler.) I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ylfelynn picked up the book the day of its release and we started reading it concurrently. She stayed up late a couple of nights and finished before me. Now we are reading it to the boys. I don't think I need to recommend this as any fan of the books is sure to want to read it. If anyone out there has only seen the movies, I must encourage you to read the books - you are missing out on a lot. If you need to borrow one of the seven books, let me know - I've got all of them ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment